11 Aug Healthy Summer Tea Recipe
Most fruit teas and ready to drink teas are filled with additives like artificial / natural flavors and colors, added sugars and none of the real fruits and herbs. (Always read the ingredients list). For a summer cold-brew tea that is delicious, refreshing and healthy, just grab some Geobana Everyday Berries tea bags. This is a delicious Organic Premium Aromatic tea and a powerful antioxidant blend of REAL pieces of freeze dried organic berries, organic hibiscus flowers and stomach soothing organic mint leaves. We never add sugars, flavors, or colors to our teas. The aroma and color come from the organic fruits and herbs that we use.
What you need
- Limes (4)
- Geobana Everyday Berries tea sachets (4)
- Agave Nectar or Honey (optional)
3 easy steps:
Use 1 sachet / bag per 8-12 ounces of water. For a 32oz jar, use 4 sachets.
1. Pour hot water over sachets and steep 4-5 minutes.
2. Remove sachets, squeeze 4 limes and refrigerate until cold
3. You can add some Agave or Honey if you want extra sweetness. Pour over ice and enjoy your cold-brew tea!